WEBINAR SERIES: Battery Value Chain
Date: 9. 5. 2023 - 19. 9. 2023
Powering battery research and manufacturing from raw materials analysis up to recycling
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. EDT | 16:00 p.m. CET
Session duration: 30-40 minutes plus 10-minute Q&A¨
Please join on Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning May 9th, for a new webinar series on battery applications, from extraction and processing of raw materials to quality assurance in the production line, to research and development of new battery designs.
Panel of scientists will share their expertise and discuss the analytical and material characterization advances made possible with the latest spectroscopy, rheology and extrusion, electron microscopy, image and surface analysis solutions. Each talk will be followed by a 10-minute Q&A session where you can ask questions live.
Register for the entire series or for the individual talks of your choosing. All presentations will be available on-demand following the event day.
Gain an understanding of how our analysis and characterization solutions can help you:
- improve your battery research and manufacturing workflow
- reduce your time to results
- embrace green chemistry
- reduce the cost of operations
Battery Value Chain Webinar Series speakers and topics:
- Session 1: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 10:00 a.m. EDT | 16:00 p.m. CET
- Session 2: Thursday, May 11, 2023, 10:00 a.m. EDT | 16:00 p.m. CET
- Session 3: Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 10:00 a.m. EDT | 16:00 p.m. CET
- Session 4: Thursday, June 15, 2023, 10:00 a.m. EDT | 16:00 p.m. CET
- Session 5: Tuesday, June 27, 2023, 10:00 a.m. EDT | 16:00 p.m. CET
- Session 6: Tuesday, Sept 19, 2023, 10:00 a.m. EDT | 16:00 p.m. CET
- On-demand webinar:Optimizing the performance of a minerals processing plant through gangue elemental analysis
- On-demand webinar: Detecting defects in electrode coatings
to reduce the risk of downstream failures